Coating of the entire length of cablesto maintain the power supply to important equipment while data are being saved or a file xtinguished(recommended wet thickness 3mm). Partail Coating of cables(4m every 10m, with a recommended wet thickness of 3mm) to prevent fire from spreading along cable runs. Coating of mineral wool boards to fire stop large penetrations in walls and floors.
Fire Cable Coating FD 2000
- Up to 4hours fire rating for penetration seals.
- Fire resistance for cables and cable trays.
- Suppressive toxic glasses and smoke emission.
- Flexible coating.
- Halogen free formala does not give of corrosive gasses in fire.
- Good adhesion t most surfaces.
- Sprary, trowel or brush applied.
- Water cleanup of tools and equipment.
- The expanding char fills voids, including those left by perishing materials.